These wings went rather quickly and I had to get a quick shot of these two! We did a taste test to see what we liked with some of the hot sauce set that was gifted to me. The recipe was based on one that I found on Food.com, but instead of baking them in the oven, I tried grilling them. The results were wonderful!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce (or your choice of other flavors)
- 2 dashes ground pepper
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- In a food safe food bag, mix together flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Place chicken wings in the bag and shake until they are evenly coated.
- Close the bag and refrigerate for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. ( I actually did mine for several hours.)
- Preheat grill to around 400 degrees. Turn off the back burner, as you will be using the indirect heat method.
- Spray or coat the grill with oil and then place the wings on the back burner and cook with the indirect heat.
- Grill at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, turning once.
- If desired, place wings on the front (direct heat) for two minutes.
- Take the wings off the grill and toss with Sauce.
- Sauce: Combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir for a couple of minutes to blend evenly.
I am sharing this with:
Thank you for your visit! xo