Is this not the cutest Hello Kitty pumpkin ever??!!
I used some Hello Kitty fabric from JoAnn's on my little kid's table, with Hello Kitty as the centerpiece. Target has the cutest Hello Kitty melamine set.
Mike even roasted the pumpkin seeds and they are SO tasty. Here's how he did it:
2. Let the seeds dry overnight.
3. In a bowl, add a little olive oil and sprinkle on some Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. If needed, add a little kosher salt.
4. Line a baking pan with foil.
5. Add the pumpkin seeds to the pan and spread out.
6. Roast at 225 degrees for about 1 hour, 20 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes. Taste as you go for desired seasoning and roasting level.
I wish I could keep her!
I am sharing this with: