Let's enjoy some veggies and dip with a cup of tea, shall we? My friend Pat, from Gypsy Heart and Soul shared this adorable Halloween idea, which you can see here. I just had to try it out for myself. My friend, Marsha, from The Better Baker sent me this pretty towel which I'm using for my table covering. Isn't it perfect with this teacup? My mums are still looking good! Yea!!
This Royal Albert Woodland Series teacup that my friend Rosie gave me from her late Mother's collection, looks right at home on the towel/table covering.
Pick A Pepper Pumpkin
A cute appetizer for a Halloween Party!
- A pepper(s) of your choice of color(s)
- An assortment of raw veggies
- Your choice of vegetable dip
- Carve a face into your pepper with a paring knife to resemble a jack-o-lantern.
- Fill with an assortment of raw veggies.
- Serve with dip and enjoy!
I am sharing this with these lovely parties: