|My favorite iced tea blend is Apricot Lavender!|
1. Covering my food in the microwave. I feel it's safer than using plastic wrap.
2. Steeping loose-leaf tea to make a big pitcher of iced tea.
3. On the bottom of popsicles, ice cream bars, etc., to catch drips.
4. Using one in my strainer to make it extra fine.
5. Protecting china dishes.
6. As a buffer between skillets and other cookware.
I am sharing this with:
Tips, Tutorials and Tidbits
Mix It Up Monday
|Clip the filter shut with a plastic clip.|